Monday, August 16, 2010

DOTA Cause And Effect

Okay so I play "DOTA" everyday, you don't really need to know why. It was yesterday, unplanned and rather spontaneous.You should see me like freaking out in front of my PC. It was a very bad-timing, with the fact that I have to give up the only chance to defeat our opponents, my girlfriend called me and it was urgent, she needs to see me just to make sure I'm not doing anything funny and asked me for a date. Now I'm back, still feeling bad about my girlfriend, though our date was good.


Another day has come and I played "DOTA" again. Suddenly my girlfriend came in my house without noticing her. Now she's angry because I didn't answer her call (because I'm busy playing). So she let me choose between her and "DOTA". Of course I chose her.



Now, I play "DOTA" if she's at work and sleeping. =)

2 comments:

  1. Come up with more comprehensive keneth, This is just a piece of info coming from other sources...


    Sir alan

    Work out with your compare and contrast

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir sarili ko gawa yan la ako ginaya sa iba.... khit imbento lng ung gwa ko pinagisipan ko rin yan hahaha

    ReplyDelete